All inquiries and bookings via: email@example.com
- Low Season (April 1st – June 13th) CAD$195* per person
- High Season (June 14th – Oct 1st) CAD $225* per person
- a private stateroom
- daily breakfast( and coffee/tea) and dinner (and dessert!) in the grand dinning room
- boat taxi ride to and from Ucluelet marina out to the InnChanter at anhor (check-in and check out)
- free use of all recreational equipment – kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, rowboats, fishing rods, crab traps and floating sauna!
Please note that check-in is available after 4pm.
Main saloon, main deck, lower movie snuggery, main bathroom, outside sundecks, and grand dinning room are all common spaces of the Inn and can be used by all guests.
For details on renting the entire boat, head over to the Groups and Weddings page.
Dog on board!
Meet Ellie! She lives on board, is friendly, and likes to peruse the common spaces. However she knows the rules and remains out of all guest staterooms. One pup on the boat is unfortunately all we can allow. We can not allow guest pets during your stay.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Cancel more than 30 days before arrival: $50 cancellation fee
- Cancel within 30 days of arrival: Full Charge of booking total.
- Failure to cancel reservation: Full Charge of booking total.
We are a small Inn and when we reserve a room for you we ‘take it off the shelf’ for others to book. As well, we are remote and must buy our supplies well in advance, hence we need extended notice for any booking changes. It is so sad to have to throw your wonderful dinners to the fishes!
** Full boat rentals require a $500 non-refundable deposit to secure the dates
Important Electric Power Restrictions:
The boat is powered by 12v solar panels so our power supply is limited. The battery reserves are needed to run the boat. We do have outlets available at certain times of the day for small items such as phones and cameras. But items that require large power draws such as hair dryers and CPAP machines can unfortunately not be accommodated