- Low Season (Sept 6th – June 25th) CAD$185* per person
- High Season (June 26th-Sept 5th) CAD $225* per person
- daily breakfast and dinner in the grand dinning room
- boat ride to and from Ucluelet docks (check-in and check out)
- free use of all recreational equipment – kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, rowboats, fishing rods, crab traps.
Please note that check-in is available after 4pm.
Main saloon, main deck, lower movie snuggery, main bathroom, outside sundecks, and grand dinning room are all common spaces of the Inn and can be used by all guests.
For details on renting the entire boat, head over to the Groups and Weddings page.
Dog on board!
Meet Ellie! She lives on board, is friendly, and likes to peruse the common spaces. However she knows the rules and remains out of all guest staterooms. One pup on the boat is unfortunately all we can allow. We can not allow guest pets during your stay.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Cancel more than 30 days before arrival: $20 cancelation fee
- Cancel within 30 days of arrival: Full Charge of booking total.
- Failure to cancel reservation: Full Charge of booking total.
We are a remote hotel in the wilderness and must buy our supplies well in advance, hence we need extended notice for any booking changes. It is so sad to have to throw your wonderful dinners to the fishes!
Important Electric Power Restrictions:
We generate power via solar panels and therefore are limited when it comes to charging personal devices. We do have a USB charging port for small devices available for guest use at certain times of the day. However there are no household outlets, therefore laptops, hair dryers, CPAP machines and any other personal electronic devices needing an outlet can not be powered or recharged.
Please bring your own battery packs to power your devices or do without them during your stay.