To make a reservation:
Call 250-670-1149 or
Low Season (September 1 – June 30):
Standard Cabin: CAD$165* per person
High Season (July 1 – August 31):
Standard Cabin: CAD$175* per person
*All prices include breakfast and dinner. Taxes are not included
We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Please note that check-in is available after 4pm.
Thank you for your understanding.
Summer get-away special!
During our High Season (July 1 – Aug 31) stay two or more nights at our Low Season rates!
Two nights for $330 per person + taxes (save $40 per couple)!
- Cancel more than 14 days before arrival: No Charge.
- Cancel within 14 days of arrival: Full Charge of booking total.
- Failure to cancel reservation: Full Charge of booking total.
We are a remote hotel in the wilderness and must buy our supplies well in advance, hence we need extended notice for any booking changes. It is so sad to have to throw your wonderful dinners to the fishes!
Important Electric Power Restrictions:
There is no 110v power on the boat, therefore laptops, phones, music devices, CPAP machines and any other personal electronic devices can not be powered or recharged.
Please bring your own battery packs to power your devices or do without them during your stay.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted in Maquinna (Hot Springs Cove) Provincial Park.
- Pets are not permitted on board The InnChanter. Thank you for your understanding.
- This includes small dogs. Yes, even yours. Sorry. It’s very cute, though.